Wednesday, March 13, 2013

50/100 Book Challenge!

Today I handed out to the kids a book challenge.  I am totally a sucker for a challenge so when I saw it on The Teacher Wife I knew I had to do it.  The package is completely free and easy to put together.  I could see this package being hard if you have 22 students but I have 11 students!  I photocopied 100 little strips for my Grade 2-3s and I photocopied 50 strips for my Grade K-1s.

These pictures were taken right from The Teacher Wife site because I have not been give the results yet  to show what it looks like.

So this is what the students will create at home.

They will turn this project into school once it is completed.

This is the package I created for each student to take home.  I think the kids will be really excited with all the need packaging.  And let's be honest who doesn't like a challenge.  The reward will be really good too... well worth reading that many books!  I can't wait to see if this happens.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam is excited! He is on his 3rd book already! LOL

Ms. Liebel said...

Marie this is great news! I bet he has already accomplished the 100 books over spring break!