Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Calendar Journals!

We are spicing our Calendar time up in January.  The Kindergarten and Grade 1 students are going to be really put to the test.  This amazing calendar package was made by another teacher and available here.  I can't wait for the kids to start using this calendar.  I think it will really get them all working their brains and everyone is the "special helper" everyday.  

The large bag hanging is actually foam dominoes given to me.  Thanks Karen!  The dice on the floor we use to make an addition sentence everyday.


Each student has their own binder.  I don't know if you know this about me but I label.... EVERYTHING!  I love their student labels and I think they like looking at their faces too! haha.

Each student uses a case for their pencil and crayons.  Way easier than each child bringing them to the carpet everyday.

Inside the binder.  All these sheets came from the same package.  The link is above if interested.


Tomorrow is our first day of Calendar time with this board so wish us all luck :)

No comments: