Tuesday, November 8, 2011

** NEW** Word Wall

It has been very difficult for me to come up with a word wall when you have four grades in one class.  Within those grades, I have Kindergarten whom are just beginning to learn letters all the way to Grade 3 whom are already reading novels.  However, this is a start to what I hope is a very glorious word wall located in our calendar area.



As you can see the colors represent their grades.  Grade K's word wall are the letters they have learned so far this year.  Grade 1 (orange), wahoo has not made any errors on their spelling tests therefore have no words posted.  Grade 2 (pink) and 3 (green), these are the errors that occurred in their spelling tests.  I am going to hold the students accountable for making sure these words especially are written properly.  I love that the word, "friend" is up there because that is a tricky one.  Hopefully the kids will be as excited as I am for this word wall.  I am hoping to add their 'no excuse' errors as well to this wall of greatness.

No comments: