Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Math Today!

Today in math we were very busy.  

 The Grade 3's are learning perimeter.  They made a 6m perimeter using large paper.  They had so much fun and wanted to stay in at recess to do it.


The Grade 2's were learning addition using a variety of number combinations.  Example: 4+4 = 6+2

Daniel and Sam hard at work.

Danielle helping Boston solve the addition question.

The Kindergarten and Grade 1's were using snap cubes to solve the amount of red and purple balloons are in the air.  

The Grade 3's finished product.  They made two shapes each with a perimeter of 6 m.

-- My grandma told me she would like to see the math we are learning so I will try to post way more photos of our work.  We are always so busy in math I never have time to grab my camera! --

No comments: