Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Organizing and Labelling Art Supplies

First off I would like to thank Jenn for helping me create this (ps it took 3 1/2 hours!!).  However, I don't know if I should be thanking my Mother.  I love her dearly but man oh man do I have a lot of stuff thanks to her thrifty shopping.  She has bought me probably every craft ever made haha and thats an understatement.  They have been piling up high in our art closet so today I decided to tackle the mess.  And look at what we created!  I found old jars and I labeled them using stamps then I filled them with all my "wonderful" possessions.  But seriously how cool is that? (no I am not a hoarder).



Yes there are a lot of jars!

I also put them on the bottom shelf so that the kids can grab them whenever we need them for art.  Yes I am crazy for having glass in the classroom but its easy for the kids to see everything, they don't take up much space, they are WAY better than plastic, and they last a lifetime!

I hope I inspired someone out there to maybe clean a closet, or even a shelf!  It feels so good afterwards.  Keep in mind to always have an assistant for these things (Thanks again Jenn!).


Not very professional but it works!  These are the stamps I used to make the labels for all my mason jars.

No comments: