Thursday, August 30, 2012

Setting Up The Classroom

I have been moving my things into the classroom for two days and it's finally starting to feel like a classroom.  I still have to put up all the bulletin boards, posters, and alphabet but I am happy that I am 80% done.






**NEW** They installed a peg board and hooks for all of our headphones.  Isn't it awesome??? The kids don't have to worry about them falling down all the time and they can be neatly put away.

Arnold followed me everywhere.  He loved playing with all the kids toys so I had to entertain him and unpack.

The closet is getting there.  I still have more to organize and put away but its coming together nicely.

**NEW** Our beautiful MAC computers have been swapped for brand new PC computers.  I was sad to see the MAC's go but this way the tech support can access the computers at our school from their office and fix them.  Last year with the MACs we had so many computers not working.

No comments: