Monday, April 15, 2013

Thrift Store Finds....

On the weekend I went to Osoyoos to visit my family (and have my dress fitting).  Of course we had to go to the local flea markets and yard sales.  I always have a big list of things I am looking for and sometimes I really luck out.  Here is only a few of my finds.

The basket my mom gave to me from her house... thanks Mom!  The best find ever though (Thanks Ms. Austin) was this stuff doll.  She is a groovy girl doll and has a dog attached to her.  She looks exactly like Fancy Nancy to the point where I think she actually might be Fancy Nancy.  Either way, this little doll was .50 cents.

I found this basket at the Oliver Flea market for $5... perfect for our lego.

I got all these amazing wooden bowls for our art exploration on Thursdays.  Amazing bowls and all $1 each.

Our play area is really coming together.  I love our playful space!

No comments: