Sunday, March 24, 2013

100 Book Challenge Prizes!

I have already challenged my students to reading 50 or 100 books (depending on grade).  Read my blog post here.  Anyways, I had to make a sweet sweet prize for the students who reach this goal.  I mean they read 100 books they deserve a good prize right?  Recently I went down to the states and stopped at Target.  Man I love their birthday toy selection.  My boy students are obsessed with those mini skateboards and I have noticed all my girl students sporting those coloured strands in their hair.  Finally the most exciting gift is those finger lights shown.  I found a blog post about using them for reading and was determined to get my hands on them.

I also have a substantial amount of new books I have either been given or found over the years that I plan to let the kids select a book too!

No comments: